Below, you will find information about the upcoming Seminars hosted by the North Carolina Association of Blind Students as well as a downloadable form to sign up if available. Please be sure to fill out all forms completely so we are able to process your information as soon as possible.
SUP (Whats up!)
What SUP? SUP will be roundtable seminars to be held throughout the State in the months of October, January, April and July.
- Admission is free and lunch will be provided. Please bring $5.00 for lunch.
- Meet other blind students from around the State who are enrolled in college or working, who are active in sports, involved in their communities, and the leaders of tomorrow.
- Find answers to all those questions you’ve had about internships, cooking, cleaning, guide dogs, transportation, and much more!
OCTOBER 2013 SEMINAR
- Appalachian State University (Boone, NC)
- Saturday, October 5th 1pm to 3pm
- Boone is accessible by bus transportation. Contact Horizon Coach for prices.
JANUARY 2014 SEMINAR
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Saturday, January 25th 1pm to 3pm
- Chapel Hill is accessible by
Triangle Transit regional bus service and T-LINX paratransit services.
Simply call or email us to let us know you plan to attend so that we can plan for lunch. Please call after 5pm.
Tyler Forsythe, Social Committee Chairperson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 919.624.4262
Disclaimer: Copyright North Carolina Association of Blind Students, 2013. All other names and copyrights are the property of their owners. Contact the webmaster with website questions or comments.